Monday 3 June 2013

Creepy Pastas Jeff The Killer.

Jeff The Killer


Jeff was a unknown killer who murdered many people but they was a young boy who stated that he survived one of the killers attacks and he bravely tells his story.

"I had a bad dream and I woke up in the middle of the night," says the boy, "I saw that for some reason the window was open, even though I remember it being closed before I went to bed. I got up and shut it once more. Afterwards, I simply crawled under my covers and tried to get back to sleep. That's when I had a strange feeling, like someone was watching me. I looked up, and nearly jumped out of my bed. There, in the little ray of light, illuminating from between my curtains, were a pair of two eyes. These weren't regular eyes; they were dark, ominous eyes. They were bordered in black and... just plain out terrified me. That's when I saw his mouth. A long, horrendous smile that made every hair on my body stand up. The figure stood there, watching me. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he said it. A simple phrase, but said in a way only a mad man could speak.


"He said, 'Go To Sleep.' I let out a scream, that's what sent him at me. He pulled up a knife; aiming at my heart. He jumped on top of my bed. I fought him back; I kicked, I punched, I rolled around, trying to knock him off me. That's when my dad busted in. The man threw the knife, it went into my dad's shoulder. The man probably would've finished him off, if one of the neighbors hadn't alerted the police.

"They drove into the parking lot, and ran towards the door. The man turned and ran down the hallway. I heard a smash, like glass breaking. As I came out of my room, I saw the window that was pointing towards the back of my house was broken. I looked out it to see him vanish into the distance. I can tell you one thing, I will never forget that face. Those cold, evil eyes, and that psychotic smile. They will never leave my head."


This boy was brave to tell all these people what had happened to him not all people would be able to tell thousands of people what had happened to them, i know for a fact that i wouldn't be able to do that because i would be really shock and every time i would tell someone i will end up seeing that face, i would just stop, wont say a word i would stay quite.


People say the Jeff has a hater called Jane The Killer, Jane wants Jeff dead but some people can't get the head round it because of there names Jane The Killer and Jeff The Killer you would think that they worked together but no the truth is that Jane wants Jeff dead and Jeff don't really know about Jane so what would happen if Jane was to find Jeff no one will know for shore. 


 But some people don't believe i n Jane The Killer, Jeff The Killer or Jeff's how you call it helper Smile dog Jeff's pet are all the Creepy pasta's true or are they all just a load if lies only time will tell.





No comments:

Post a Comment